“We celebrate individuality, creativity, and diverse opinions all while respecting each partner’s vision for his or her own practice.”
Jimmy Lee, Founder / CEO - JTL Wealth Partners.
We are focused on providing an environment for employees and independent financial advisors to thrive.
Independent Financial Advisors:
You pick and choose the products and services available to serve your clients and help grow your practice. By working with us, you are provided access to leaders in the field to learn new business principles, collaborate with fellow advisors, and participate in a compensation system that doesn’t put you against other advisors.
Some benefits of joining the JTL Wealth Partners
- Maintain control over your book of business
- Access resources reserved only for top producing teams
- Convert your solo practice into a team of professionals focused on working with high net worth individuals and business owners
- Access to office space in prime locations so you can expand the number of states you can practice in and continue to grow your business
- Provide comprehensive services offerings that cover the client’s life cycle and financial needs
- Opportunity to earn reimbursement for CFP® certification*
- Access to advertising campaigns designed to create a brand recognizable by clients and prospects
*Reimbursement provided by JTL Wealth Partners, not LPL Financial.
This information is meant for recruiting purposes only. The services offered through JTL Wealth Partners are separate from the services offered through LPL Financial is not responsible for any services offered directly through JTL Wealth Partners.
Joining the JTL Wealth Partners team will require background checks due to the association with LPL Financial and due to regulatory requirements. There is no specific requirement to join the JTL Wealth Partners team to be accepted as independent Financial Advisor with LPL Financial nor is there any guarantee that LPL Financial will accept any independent financial advisor candidate.
Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards Inc. owns the certification marks CFP®, Certified Financial Planner™, CFP® (with plaque design) and CFP® (with flame design) in the U.S., which it awards to individuals who successfully complete CFP Board's initial and ongoing certification requirements.
You will support experienced financial advisors and there book of business.
- New Sales to Existing Clients
- Assistance with Data Collection, Initial Analyses and Recommendations
- Relationship Management
- Periodic Client Reviews
- Routine Client Service Requests
- Answering Basic Questions and Requests
- Not in-Person Communications
- Series 7 and 66
- Professional designation or desire to obtain
Employment positions will require background checks given the independent financial advisors association with LPL Financial. due to regulatory requirements. However, these positions are not offered through or by LPL Financial. Instead, these opportunities are offered solely by the JTL Wealth Partners in connection with their independent practice. The independent financial advisor associated with JTL Wealth Partners are not employed by, nor authorized to engage or employ any individual on behalf of, LPL Financial. All employment obligations are the sole obligation of JTL Wealth Partners and the independent financial advisor associated with JTL Partners.